Degrassi : The Next Generation

○ Forum Francophone ○

AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Interview Deanna, Lauren etc

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Penelope6
Degrassien VIP's
Degrassien VIP's

Groupe : Anti-tout!
Loisirs : Apprendre par coeur les blagues carambar

MessageSujet: Interview Deanna, Lauren etc   Jeu 20 Sep - 15:42

Est ce que cette interview avait été posté?

Deanna
http://www.starrymag.com/content.asp?ID=1620&CATEGORY=Interviews&PAGE=2

Q. What are some of the recent projects that you've been working on?

A. I am working on my philosophy paper, that's the only project I'm working on right now.

Q. What can viewers expect to see with your character this season?

A. You can expect to see a lot of my character, especially towards the end of the season. There will be some surprises, as there always are. There is a big change in Alex this year, that's all I can giveaway. You'll just have to watch the show and see!

Q. Will there be any changes for the show itself?

A. I don't think fans have to worry about "Degrassi" taking off and being a completely different show. Which, I think a lot of people have been worried about after seeing the season six opening credits. Some people didn't like them so much since they felt it was like "Degrassi" sort of glammed up or something along those lines. I don't think they have to worry about that, the show is still very real. Talking about real issues is still very much the heart of the show and the goal of the show.

Q. How do you think the writers and producers keep the show fresh and new after six seasons?

A. I think it's very easy to keep a show like "Degrassi" fresh, new and exciting after six seasons. The show is about high school life and there are some issues in high school that are always there. Boy meets girl, boy meets boy or girl meets girl - the romantic relationships that happen. There are always new issues to tackle, there are always new problems. There are always new drugs, there is always something else to sort of go there with.

Q. What is it about the role of Alex that continues to challenge you?

A. You know for most actors, especially television actors, the role doesn't really challenge you after so many years. It sort of plateaus and you are just this one character who might be faced with different conflicts. But, you are still playing the same character. The thing about Alex though, she's still a fairly new character, and she's changing. Her character is really growing and changing and that is what makes Alex so fun to play. She's constantly learning, growing and maturing into a woman. She does another year at "Degrassi, you see what she can do and the mystery is whether she accomplishes doing this or not.

Q. Do you have a really memorable moment from your time filming the show?

A. I have so many of them! We had a lot of fun, Lauren, Andrea and I, with the one scene with the whip cream fight. It was really, really fun to just film that. We had fun through the whole episode just cracking up. That was a lot of fun, that's one of the many memories. That scene went on quite a while when we were filming it.

Q. The show deals with some serious issues. Do you feel that it stays true to these issues and people who do go through them?

A. I think it's so, so true to the issue. When covering an issue like anorexia they research and research that issue until they find the truth behind it. They want to make the show as realistic as possible for when kids watch it. They can relate to it or change things, they have a good knowledge about these issues. I think they do an amazing job.

Q. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?

A. Just hanging out with my boyfriend, hanging out with my friends and hanging out with family. Not only am I doing the show, I'm in a university so I am trying to balance the two. When I'm not doing the show I'm writing an essay or reading essays. I am really, really busy.

Q. What would you like to say to your fans and supporters?

A. I would say thank you for having so much faith in Alex. A lot of people immediately warmed up to this new character on the show that came out of nowhere. That really means a lot to me because it can be tough sometimes for some actors to come in and play a new character on a series that's been on for three years. People already are more favorable to other characters that have been there for a while. Alex came on as a new character and I felt people liked her immediately and that's so great. Thank you very much for that!

Dernière édition par le Jeu 20 Sep - 15:47, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Penelope6
Degrassien VIP's
Degrassien VIP's

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Deanna, Lauren etc   Jeu 20 Sep - 15:45

Il y en a une de Lauren aussi

http://starrymag.com/content.asp?ID=1007&CATEGORY=INTERVIEWS

Q. What are the current projects that you are working on?

A. Right now I'm working on season five of "Degrassi" and that's what I'm doing at the moment.

Q. What can you tell us about the premise of the movie Take The Lead and your role as Caitlin?

A. I finished this in June, I was working on that from April to June and it was a lot of fun. I don't want to give away too much but if you caught the documentary Mad Hot Ballroom it's basically a fictionalized version of that. It's about this guy who started the program of bringing ballroom dancing into dance studios in New York. That's the role that Antonio Banderas plays, and I play one of these dances who is a bad dancer from his uptown school in the nice area, not from the inner city schools.

Q. What made you want to be a part of this project?

A. Well, it all happened really, really fast. Obviously when feature films come here to Toronto it's always really exciting when we get to audition for them. So, it just kind of fell into place and having Antonio as a part of it was pretty cool too.

Q. You mentioned your character wasn't that great of a dancer. Did you get to polish your dancing skills while working on the movie?

A. That was sort of interesting because I'm really not a very good dancer. But, before we began filming we were in about four weeks of rehearsal because it's ballroom dancing. Which, even the trained dancers that were in the movie didn't really know a lot about that. I sort of then had to go backwards because by the end of the four weeks I was decent, I wasn't great but I wasn't decent. When we started shooting I had to go back to having no idea what I was doing, it was a challenge but it was fun.

Q. How was getting to work with such a talented cast?

A. It was really fun, I was pretty nervous about it because I have never worked on a project of that capacity. But, everyone was so down to earth and I think that it is pretty promising if hopefully other future roles work out. I definitely have faith in the business now. Pretty much the entire crew and the director, the producers, everyone was great, they were a lot of fun to work with.

Q. Do you have a most memorable moment from your time filming the movie?

A. That's a good question. I don't want to give too much away about the plot but it was on one of the last daysof filming. We were filming one of the very last scenes of the movie, which was kind of a cool experience because usually you are filming out of order. When the movie comes out you'll know why that scene was a lot of fun!

Q. What can viewers expect from the new season of "Degrassi: The Next Generation"?

A. I think from Paige you can expect the unexpected. She's used to sort of staying within her group, she's a head cheerleader, one of the most popular girls in the school and I definitely think that this year she kind of throws it all out of the window. She definitely doesn't really care what people think about her, which is kind of cool. I think that Paige needed that and it's been fun to play her.

Q. You're a part of the cast of the popular show "Degrassi: The Next Generation." How is it being a role model for people your age?

A. Well, I know that one of the things that Stacey Farber and I actually talked about is that we're kind of happy knowing that this cast is role models. As opposed to the Britney Spears, the girls who are younger than me taking all of their clothes off and dancing around. With "Degrassi" I know these people, I've grown up with them, I've gone through puberty with them basically. I know that they are all great people, it's a little scary to have that hanging over your head, knowing that people are looking up to you. I think it's comforting to know who it is, I think we're all doing pretty well so far.

Q. "Degrassi" deals with a lot of serious issues. do you think the show handles these issues in a way that is true to them and people who actually go through them?

A. Absolutely, I think that's one of the fundamental aspects of "Degrassi," the fact that it's real. The fact that it shows how the teenager would really deal with the situation, not a parent or an adult. I think for the genre and it's definitely the truest out there now.

Q. The show is such an international success. Do you find people recognizing you a lot when you're out?

A. Yeah and I actually find it happens more often in the states. Here, "Degrassi" is almost taken for granted, it's like a real Canadiana type of show. Everyone knows that it's Canadian and that you're going to see the actors but once you go into the states, they freak out more. It is weird at first but now I'm kind of used to it.

Q. For those not watching the show, why should they be tuning in?

A. I think a lot of people get kind of turned off because it's not as polished as "The O.C." and our budget isn't as big as some of the other shows. I think that they just have to take a chance because they'll love it, even if they don't want to admit they will. There are a lot of closet "Degrassi" watchers out there.

A. I try to stay as normal as possible in my spare time. I just actually came back from visiting some friends up at university. It was a lot of fun because I miss them, I'm not having that experience yet. Just hanging out with my friends, I love going to the movies and listening to music and going to parties.

Q. What would you like to say to fans and supporters of your career as well as the show?

A. I guess just a big thank you because "Degrassi" is sort of the little show that could. That's kind of cliche but it is, it's a small Canadian show that people have taken a chance on. Thank you.

Dernière édition par le Jeu 20 Sep - 15:47, édité 1 fois
Penelope6
Degrassien VIP's
Degrassien VIP's

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Deanna, Lauren etc   Jeu 20 Sep - 15:46

Daniel Clark

http://starrymag.com/content.asp?ID=1586&CATEGORY=INTERVIEWS

Q. What are some of the recent projects that you've been working on?

A. I just finished a movie, I was actually filming "Degrassi" and this film at the same time, it's called Left For Dead. I did that and I also did "ER" and I've been doing "Degrassi." Other than that, I've been going to class and auditioning.

Q. You left "Degrassi" for a little while and then came back. What made you want to return?

A. The writers. What's great about them, they always made things very challenging. Whenever you're an actor you always want to do roles that are gonna challenge you or you know are just going to turn out incredible. You want to do something that is exciting and that's really all they've been handing me; exciting roles.

Q. With the season premiere coming up, what changes can viewers expect to see this season?

A. Well, as I stated before, there is never a dull moment with "Degrassi." The writers have done a phenomenal job, not just with my character, but everyone that's going to be involved in the season. All of the scripts that I've read so far I have really, really liked. I can say that, I don't know, there are some things you don't see coming and others you do. They don't just throw things out there to get a shock factor or wow factor from the audience. They throw things out there that people can relate to. It's controversial but not at the sacrifice of morals; which is really very important. That's more of what you're going to see in season six.

Q. How about specifically for your character?

A. There is a clear indication of where Sean's going in the first two episodes of the show. I can say that nobody gets away with anything that they do that is bad. So, obviously this is something that he's going to have to deal with. This is something you're going to be seeing him deal with throughout the season. There are other things that come up, some things that he doesn't really know about. I can't give away too much but it's exciting.

Q. What do you think it is about the show that continues to draw viewers in?

A. I think it's a unique show because, again, it's controversial without sacrificing morals. It's something that has never been done before. It's not just people who are young that are watching the show. The show has viewers anywhere from twelve, thirteen to all the way up to people in their twenties and thirties. It's an incredibly well written show, it's very entertaining. It's something that everybody is watching, again, it's something that has never been done before. That's why it's been tremendously successful in the United States. You've had other shows like "90210" and other dramas, but they haven't really touched on issues and things that people are really talking about in this day and age.

Q. What is it about the role of Sean that really challenges you?

A. Some things that I have had to deal with on the show, I haven't had to deal with in real life. That's always a challenge, if you've never done something before it takes research and it takes time to think about what that particular person would be going through. Or, what that character would be thinking at that moment. The biggest challenge is making what it is on film real. You have to make it believable, it isn't just crying or trying to be sad. You really have to be believable so the audience can really feel it. That's the difference between acting and actually being there. That's what I try to strive for. It's more than just words, you can have dialogue and deliver, but there has to be something behind that the audience can see. Otherwise the audience will be disconnected from the story.

Q. "Degrassi" deals with a lot of serious issues. Do you think the show handles these issues in a way that is true to them and people who go through them?

A. Absolutely, there is just so much! If you've seen any of the previous seasons, the things that the character Ellie goes through or Marco goes through, with his boyfriend Dylan. The things Jimmy had to go through with him now being handicapped, there is a whole bunch of stuff. Sean's character, Miriam - the Emma character, and also Manny, it deals with absolutely everything. That's one of the benefits that you get from having an ensemble cast. Or, a cast that has more then three or four people, everyone gets to relate to somebody. There are more characters, that's really all it is, characters.

Q. How do you feel about being a role model to viewers?

A. It feels fine, I mean I have younger brothers. I say being the role model thing or the older brother is something I've done before when it comes to being a role model for people. When it comes to viewers of the show, it's really the same thing. That's the separation between the actor and the character that I play. People are using Sean as a role model, he's a pretty moral guy, but again; he's not me. That's a character, that's not Daniel Clark.

A. I like to read, I like to travel. I like to work on cars, I like to paintball, I like to snowboard in the winter time. In the summer time I like to swim and party with my friends. I love to camp!

Q. Do you have a latest obsession? Are you into any particular book, sport, music group or activity?

A. I've been extremely obsessed recently with paintball. But, that was something I was obsessed with about five or six years ago and I just started to get back into it now. I've become a nerd again, I don't really care, I like it.

Q. What would you like to say to your fans and supporters?

A. I would like to thank them for their support and I really hope that they enjoy the work that the series puts on. Please keep supporting The N and "Degrassi."
Penelope6
Degrassien VIP's
Degrassien VIP's

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Deanna, Lauren etc   Jeu 20 Sep - 15:48

Stacey Farber

http://starrymag.com/content.asp?ID=1006&CATEGORY=INTERVIEWS

Q. What are the current projects that you are working on?

A. Right now we're currently filming our fifth season of the show and it's my fourth season. My character was introduced in the second season. We have been filming since May and we're going to November so I'm just busy with filming that.

Q. What can you tell us about the upcoming season of "Degrassi: The Next Generation" and your character?

A. Season five I think is definitely one of the better seasons. I've loved all of the story lines, we've got a lot of controversial stuff coming up this year. In terms of my character, Ellie's character is dealing with relationship problems, more specifically boy problems. In the past season it focused more on her personal life and her own struggle in high school.

Q. "Degrassi" is quite the popular show. What made you want to be a part of it?

A. I started on "Degrassi" when I was fourteen years old. At that point it wasn't really me wanting to be on that show per se. I hadn't even seen the show when I auditioned for it, it was just another audition for me. I have loved being a part of the show.

Q. How do you feel about being a role model for kids your age?

A. In the beginning I was a little stressed with the idea of me being a role model for other teenagers. I kind of like it now, I'm flattered and I'm honored that people look up to me in that way. For some reason kids think that I am a lot more knowledgeable and wiser than I really am. I'm happy that kids look up to me as opposed to a lot of other Hollywood youth that are out there today who I don't think are such great role models.

Q. Do you have a most memorable moment from filming the show?

A. I love the episodes when we get to film on location because normally we film on our set in Toronto. So, whenever we get a chance to film outside of Toronto, just any time we get to travel for the show or we get to do mall tours and things like that. You get to bond with the other cast members off set and you get know them on a different level from the professional work aspect.

Q. The show deals with a lot of serious issues. Do you think that the show handles them in a true manner?

A. Yeah, I do think it's pretty true to what teens go through today. Our show is constantly praised for how real the issues are and how well the writers write about the issues and how well the actors express themselves and portray kids who are going through the issues. I think we've always managed to do it in a really realistic way and that's why kids love our show so much.

A. In my spare time, I don't have much spare time. Right now I am going to college in Toronto so I am busy with that when I'm not filming. I like to hang out with my friends, go to movies, go to the mall, just hang out. Do normal teenager stuff.

Q. What is your latest obsession, are you into any particular book, music group or activity?

A. Oh, well last night I watched the premiere of "The O.C." and "Reunion." I love "Reunion," I just watched it last night for the first time obviously, I'm really excited for next week. I loved it, I guess that's my current obsession.

Q. What would you like to say to fans and supporters of your career and the show?

A. I want to thank the fans for watching, especially if they have been watching since day one and those who have been watching the old series before they started watching "The Next Generation." We just recently just won a Teen Choice Awards and we won and it was not only exciting because we won, but it's also because we're the first Canadian show to be nominated for the award. That was really exciting and I want to thank all of the fans who voted online.
Penelope6
Degrassien VIP's
Degrassien VIP's

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Deanna, Lauren etc   Jeu 20 Sep - 15:49

Si vous voulez chercher si il y en d'autres voici l'adresse

http://www.starrymag.com/search.asp?eid=18&keyword=stacey+farber
Sissi
Administrateur
Administrateur

Persos préférés : Ellie Jane Sean Spinner & Holly J
Couples préférés : Sellie, Palex, Crash, Janner, Spolly J
Moi : Lucile

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Deanna, Lauren etc   Jeu 20 Sep - 17:20

merci pour ces interview , je vais prendre 5 min pour les lire

Penelope6
Degrassien VIP's
Degrassien VIP's

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Deanna, Lauren etc   Mer 26 Sep - 15:17

Une interview de Jake

http://www.tv.com/tracking/viewer.html?tid=98819&ref_id=20568&ref_type=104
Caro
Administrateur
Administrateur

Loisirs : karaté, ski, tennis, ...
Persos préférés : Mia, Ellie, Jane
Couples préférés : Semma, Palex, Sparcy, Janner

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Deanna, Lauren etc   Mer 26 Sep - 15:39

merci beaucoup j'wen ai lu une partie et je trouve tellement que ce sont des bonnes personnes là je trouve la gang de degrassi formidable

Penelope6
Degrassien VIP's
Degrassien VIP's

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Deanna, Lauren etc   Ven 21 Déc - 22:45

J'ai retrouvé une interview de Daniel clark avec un lien vers son myspace :

http://blogcritics.org/archives/2006/10/19/070254.php
Jesson
Administrateur
Administrateur

Loisirs : Ecrire, ciné, musique
Persos préférés : Alex, Paige, Jay, Marco, Ellie, Manny, Sean et Jane
Couples préférés : Palex - Sellie - Janny

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Deanna, Lauren etc   Ven 15 Fév - 3:21

Petit inteview de Lauren

http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scan10002li7.jpg

http://i28.tinypic.com/33bhlxi.jpg

Degrassien loyal
Degrassien loyal

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Deanna, Lauren etc   Ven 19 Sep - 19:30

Une interview de Lauren Collins pour le site Afterellens qui date d'avril 2008.
Le lien a déjà été donné mais pas l'interview en entier. J’ai pensé que c’était intéressant de la montrer car Lauren donne vraiment sa vision de Degrassi et notamment ce qu’elle pense de la relation entre Paige et Alex.
Pour la VO c'est ici : http://www.afterellen.com/people/2008/4/laurencollins

Afterellens.com : Depuis combien de temps joues tu le rôle de Paige ?
Lauren Collins : Cela va faire huit ans. On a fait sept saisons et on vient juste de terminer la production de la saison 8, donc ça fait longtemps.

AE : J'ai lu que beaucoup de gens pensent que tu ressembles beaucoup à Paire - as tu des traits de caractères communs avec ton personnage ?
LC : Pour être totalement honnête, comme je joue ce personnage depuis si longtemps, beaucoup de moi est allé en elle, et beaucoup d'elle est allée en moi. Je pense que je m'affirme un peu plus parce que je joue Paige depuis longtemps. Mais je n’aurais jamais sa franchise un peu blessante.

AE : Dis tu "hon" ["honey"] autant qu'elle ?
LC : Et bien...non! Non, je crois que j'ai probablement complètement arrêté de le dire. Je dis sans cesse aux scénaristes qu'il faut que Paige arrête de le dire.

AE: Comment les scénaristes ont-ils abordés l'idée de la relation de Paige et Alex ?
LC : Je savais qu'ils voulaient avoir une intrigue avec des lesbiennes cette saison et qu'ils essayaient de voir avec quel personnage ça pourrait fonctionner. Je trainais avec quelques scénaristes et ils me l'ont en quelque sorte révélée alors que je n'étais pas encore supposée le savoir.
Au début, j’ai lutté contre cette idée pendant un moment simplement parce que Paige est un personnage "à fond sur les mecs". J'avais du mal à m'y faire. Sincèrement, après avoir lu le script pour "Les vertiges de l'amour" [Lexicon of love], le premier épisode qui abordait le sujet, et une fois que j'ai vraiment observé la relation entre Paige et Alex, cela a eu beaucoup plus de sens pour moi, ils ont vraiment fait du bon travail.

AE : As tu fait quelques recherches avant de jouer une lesbienne ?
LC : Oui, en fait je connais bien des personnes actives dans ce milieu donc j'avais beaucoup d'informations.

AE : As tu regardé des films ou autres ?
LC : Non et vous savez quoi ? Je veux vraiment voir The L Word. Je connais des gens qui adorent cette série mais je ne l’ai pas encore vue. C'est sur ma liste!

AE : A quoi penses tu que Paige s'identifie? Se définirait-elle comme bisexuelle ?
LC : Il y a une scène et je crois qu'elle a été coupée où Paige dit "Je ne crois pas aux étiquettes - pourquoi as t-on besoin d'étiquette". Et c'est un peu dommage que cette scène ait dû être coupée par ce que je crois qu'elle résumait ce que pense Paige. Je ne pense pas que pour elle il s'agissait d'être lesbiennes, bisexuelle ou hétéro, il s'agissait de l'amour qu'elle avait pour cette personne et de leur relation.

AE : Je pense que c'est intéressant parce que elle est redevenue hétéro brusquement- elle est sortie avec Jesse juste après qu'elle ait cassé avec Alex.
LC : Elle est sortie avec Jesse, avec Spinner, je crois que pour elle ce qui compte c'est la personne, pas son sexe.

AE : Ca a dû être intéressant d’avoir une intrigue traitant du strip-teaseJe sais que quand j’ai vu les previews pour ça je me suis dit « Oh mon Dieu, vont-ils vraiment le faire ! ». Qu’est ce que ça faisait de jouer la petite amie d’une strip-teaseuse ?
LC : Quand nous en avons d’abord entendu parlé nous sommes dit « Hein, quelqu’un va faire un strip tease ? ». Mais de manière étrange ceci a du sens car Alex est dans un tel état de désespoir. Je ne suis pas assez forte pour faire ça, c’est sur ! ».

AE : Connais-tu toutes ces videos sur Palex qui circulent sur Youtubes et autres ?
LC : Vous savez, j’en ai vu quelques unes. J’ai entendu parler des pétitions qui ont circulé quand nous avons cassé.

AE : Penses-tu que ceci a un effet sur les scénaristes ?
LC : Je pense qu’ils doivent écouter les conseils des fans assez pour que les gens continuent de regarder. Mais en même temps c’est aussi intéressant pour eux de les provoquer un peu. C’est un peu comme la célèbre relation entre Ross et Rachel : vont-ils se mettre ensemble ? On doit toujours maintenir un certain intérêt de la part du public.

AE : Penses-tu que tout va changer maintenant qu’Alex n’est plus dans la série ?
LC : Les personnages sortent et retournent à Degrassi tout le temps, donc on dit toujours « Ne jamais dire jamais ! ».

AE : Une chose que je trouve bien à propos du fait que Paige est lesbienne est qu’elle adore la mode alors que la plupart des gens pensent que les lesbiennes n’ont pas de style ou le sens de la mode.
LC : C’est un gros stéréotype !

AE : Penses-tu que Paige va sortir avec d’autres femmes où que c’était seulement Alex ?
LC : Ceci est la chose incroyable à propos de Paige. Je crois que rien n’est hors des limites pour elle. Je crois que ça relation avec Alex lui a vraiment ouvert les yeux afin de ne plus s’inquiéter de ce que les gens pensent et d’être soi même. Je crois que tout est envisageable.

AE : Dans cette histoire j’ai vraiment aimé le fait que, comme ils avaient déjà montré Marco faire son coming out, l’histoire était moins centrée sur le coming out de Paige ou d’Alex mais plus sur leur relation.
LC : C’est vrai, quand je donne des interviews, je dis que le sujet n’était pas leur orientation sexuelle, c’était totalement une histoire d’amour, voila de quoi l’histoire traitait.

AE : Est ce que vous avez votre mot à dire sur le scenario ?
LC : Pour chaque script on fait un tour de table où on lit le script avec tous les acteurs, scénaristes et producteurs. Généralement on a une demi-heure de discussion ou plus où l’on parle de tout : de l’intrigue en général jusqu’aux petits détails « Oh sur cette page, cette ligne ne colle pas, peut-on l’enlever ? ». Evidemment les scénaristes ont tous la trentaine donc nous sommes un peu plus proches de l’âge des personnages, ce qu’ils comprennent très bien.

AE : Adamo Ruggiero qui joue Marco dans la série à fait récemment son coming out. Penses tu qu’on s’attende à ce que toi ou Deanna suiviez son exemple ?
LC : [Rires] Je ne sais pas !

AE : Voici une opportunité pour le faire!
LC : Nous sommes si fiers d’Adamo et ceci a été un énorme pas pour lui, et j’étais à ses côté, lui tenant la main pendant tout le processus.

AE : J’ai l’impression que Degrassi, ou alors c’est juste le Canada en lui-même, est vraiment gay friendly. As-tu la même impression en général ?
LC : Oui je crois, comparé aux Etats Unis. Nous avons la chance de vivre, même si nous avons un gouvernement conservateur en ce moment, dans un environnement plus ouvert. C’est bien et ce n’est pas quelque chose que nous prenons pour acquis. En allant aux USA, parfois nous comprenons combien nous sommes chanceux de vivre ici.

AE : Alors que va t-il se passer pour Paige dans la prochaine saison ?
LC : Encore des relations amoureuses tourmentées, il y a une bonne intrigue qui se prépare pour Paige. Vraiment ça vaut le coup de continuer à regarder ! Elle sera peut être impliquée dans quelque chose de plus dur qu’elle ne peut le supporter.

AE : Mais elle a déjà vécut des choses très dures !
LC, Je sais, c’est exactement ce que je pense.

AE : Quelle a été la partie la plus dure ? Je veux dire, Paige a vécu tant de merdes depuis le moment où elle s’est faite violer jusqu’à ses ruptures douloureuses et autres…Quelle a été la partie la plus dure à tourner ?
LC : Vous savez, tout a été difficile. Je pense que c’est probablement l’histoire du viol (saison 2 et 4). Le moment le plus dur a surement été quand l’histoire du viol émerge à nouveau, parce que lorsqu’on a filmé le viol j’étais assez jeune, je prenais ça vraiment au sérieux mais je ne comprenais pas vraiment dans quoi quelle situation je me mettais ou dans quelle situation Paige se mettait. Donc, je pense que lors de la saison 4 quand cette histoire revient à la surface cela a été l’une des choses les plus dures pour moi.

AE : Connais-tu South of Nowhere ? Est ce diffusé au Canada ?
LC : Non ! Nous n’avons aucunes series de The N ici, ce qui est un peu nul. On a travaillé avec quelques membres de l’équipe pour des trucs promotionnels mais nous n’avons vu aucunes des séries.

AE : Je sais qu’ici aux Etats Unis, ils ne veulent pas montrer l’épisode sur l’avortement alors qu’il a été diffusé au Canada. Il y a-t-il d’autres choses qu’ils ne diffusent pas ici ?
LC : Nous devons parfois faire différentes versions. Par exemple pour l’épisode du viol, ils ont raccourci le moment entre Dean et moi dans le lit. Au Canada, on en voyait un peu plus. Parfois, il s’agit juste de version alternatives. Aubrey Graham, qui joue Jimmy, avait une réplique où il traitait Ashley de salope et il a dû faire une version pour The N où il la traitait d’ordure, ce sont des petites choses comme ça.

AE : Il y a eu des débats sur le fait que dans les scènes d’amour de South of Nowhere, les filles se font juste des calins tandis que les personnages hétéro ont des scènes explicites où ont les voit faire l’amour. Est-ce qu’il y a eu quelque chose de semblable dans Degrassi a propos de Marco et un mec ou de Paige et Alex, où vu avez dû raccourcir ou censurer la scène comme ceci ?
LC : Pas que je sache. J’ai vraiment l’impression que dans Degrassi, toutes les relations sont traitées de façon équitable, et je pense que ce qu’ils ont l’autorisation de montrer pour une relation hétérosexuelle est la même pour une relation gay ou lesbienne.
mathi222
P'tit Degrassien
P'tit Degrassien

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Deanna, Lauren etc   Ven 19 Sep - 19:55

trés belle interview!
sa donne envie de la regarder dans la saison 8 et c'est cool de voire que quelques ancien seront toujours là!
et puiq qui sais peut être auront nous de belles serprise!
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Deanna, Lauren etc   Sam 20 Sep - 23:01

Merci d'avoir mis cette interview,comme la dit mathi222 cela donne vraiment envie de voir la saison 8.J'aime beaucoup ce qu'elle a dit sur la relation entre Paige et Alex.
Et puis comme elle l'a dit "ne jamais dire jamais" donc on peut espérer revoir Alex qui sait,en tout cas je le souhaite très fort.
alaix
Degrassien engagé
Degrassien engagé

Loisirs : Musique, lecture, cinéma, sport
Couples préférés : Palex

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Deanna, Lauren etc   Sam 20 Sep - 23:17

je suis intrigué par le "jamaid dire jamais" A t'on l'espoir de devoir Deanna...
Merci pour l'interview, Lauren a une belle vision des choses.
Little Mimie
Administrateur
Administrateur

Groupe : Palexienne
Loisirs : Palexiser | Tout ce qui touche à l'art [Danse, Chant, Design, Cinéma, Théâtre...]
Persos préférés : Alex, Paige, Mia...
Couples préférés : Palex, Janny
Moi : Mélissa

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Deanna, Lauren etc   Dim 21 Sep - 1:38

Moi j'adore cette interwieu elle m'as faite bien rigoler !
Ca fais plaisir a lire Very Happy

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Deanna, Lauren etc   

Interview Deanna, Lauren etc
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1